What are Values?
Your values are the things that you believe are important in the way you live and work.
When the things that you do and the way you behave match your values, life is usually good – you’re satisfied and content
My Personal Values
Picture source – Pinterest
Personal Values determine Our Goals and Outcomes in Life.
The goals we choose, are the outer expression of our Personal Values.
Personal Values are a major motivating force for people because they categorise how people attach meaning and importance to things they value.
- Living a Life of Honesty and Integrity.
- Being Dependable and on time.
- Helping Others with personal needs
- Living a life obtaining knowledge.
- I continually strive to learn and grow as a person.
- A believing family is of fundamental importance.
- Educating oneself and sharing this knowledge
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Our Personal Values reflect who we are.
A person’s identity and personality are held together by their Values and Beliefs. What are your Personal Values?